|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
11 members (ronnieernie, IcedCarib, Steve&Rachel, DanS, MrEZgoin, Lucyann, 5 invisible),
1,108
guests, and
51
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25 |
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has been to Oceans 7 recently in Great Harbor Peter Island. Recent reviews have been pretty good. Does Oceans 7 maintain the mooring balls? I don't see them listed on boaty ball or Peter Island's website. My crew wants to spend the day at Norman Island but I had read that the Bight isn't protected very well from ESE winds. I thought we could stay at Norman until 2:30 and head over to Great Harbor and grab a mooring ball for the night and have dinner at Oceans 7. The forecast is for winds at 20 mph ESE. From what I read Great Harbor is well protected. Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|