We just used them about a week ago. The web site and ordering process was a little challenging (it seems to be geared towards commercial accounts, not retail). To complicate it our charter started on Sunday afternoon. CC closes Sunday afternoon (or all day) but they showed conflicting times so I wasn't exactly sure. I reached out to see if we could get delivery to the Mooring base on Saturday or Sunday morning but didn't have a lot of luck getting a response. I hadn't given a credit card for the order so I figured we wouldn't get the order and I ordered a smaller order elsewhere. Then on Saturday, the day before we were to arrive they called me and said they would deliver on Saturday to Moorings (which they did). I arrived at Mooring Sunday afternoon and the front desk had my order stacked in the corner waiting for me. The downside is that we ended up with too much wine! We brought several bottles in to restaurants over the the course of the week and gladly paid the corkage fee. Upon returning we gave the remaining bottles to the Moorings folks that were assisting us.