They will love The Sugar Mill and dining in the main restaurant and beach bar "Tramonti" should be #1 on their list.I would definitely add Smuggler's Cove with a beach lunch or drinks at "Patricia's", avoiding "Nigels" rival bar as he can have an "attitude ( PM for more if you care to).Hard to beat a Sunset drink at Banakeet and I would also suggest heading to the top of the hill for a drink at "Stout's Lookout" with its amazing view of CGB. For a long weekend I probably would not include Sopers but if they do go "Omar's Sandspit" bar and restaurant is a great spot..and home to the "Loyal West End Yacht Club. One thing to ask Rupert or Andrea, the lovely managers, is if the hotel is doing their island tour.If that fits their schedule its one great way to get a great conducted tour,by Rupert, of the island...with a divine picnic beach lunch!!!!

Last edited by Manpot; 03/17/2026 12:31 PM.