Welcome to TTOL!

We will be sailing that week too, fromTMM. I have several trip reports on our boat's web page, including Beerman's. www.sailmardigras.com

I would recommend sleeping aboard your cat the night prior to your charter, it really makes it easier to get your gear and provisions stowed as well as getting familiar with your boat.

I agree about getting the cruising guide and Virgin Anchorages books now to get familiar with the area.

For provisions, we use Bobby's and Caribbean Cellars. For fishing, we troll with hand lines. I suggest you apply for your fishing license soon. Most charterers moor and don't anchor, I would not avoid an anchorage because of the concerns you mentioned. Most boaters are courteous but there are always exceptions. A few not to miss items: Michael Beans Pirate Show at Leverick, Friday night BBQ at Leverick, Safari Truck rental tour of Virgin Gorda (Baths, Hog Heaven), Saba Rock Happy Hour/Tarpon Feeding, Swapping non-politically correct jokes with Foxy, Bushwacker at Scrub Island Resorts Infinity Pool, lunch at Cooper Island Beach Club

Hope to see you there,

Tony