|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
9 members (charlie, jbutah, CarolinaSailor, Rumlover, Lucyann, KDE12603, johndana274, LAB57, 1 invisible),
513
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
Sky med thru the TTOL sponsor list. They get you to the nearest hospital until your stabilized to fly then fly you and a companion to your designated city. I used Skymed last year but didn't see a short term option on their website. I sent an email asking but haven't gotten a response yet. I’ve used SkyMed for every trip we took out of the country. They always had a trip specific option for departure and return. I took another look at the website and there is a SkyMed Essentials Daily Plan which I assume is their short term option. I need to explore coverage on SkyMed and Medjet.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|