|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
11 members (gomer36, BILLPIT, Kevin_B, Kennys, Rumlover, uscg1959, Compskier, SXMScubaman, tangerine3, 2 invisible),
371
guests, and
69
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 218
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 218 |
I am terrified that they allow such unqualified people to take out big boats and frankly one of the reasons why I would not want to be out in the open waters with a little boat and those 'qualified' captains in big boats! lol But you think a 21 foot boat would be ok on a relatively calm day to get to Jost? I just would not want King or Island to be all 'sure you will be fine' just to get the rental and my family end up swimming back from jost when all heck breaks loose! Thanks for your help 
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|