It is sad to see the decline in TTOL use. I guess social media apps are replacing it. It was my go to place for information and advice on BVI sailing. I also appreciate the lack of snarky comments you see on other boards.
The only way places like TTOL: continue to be useful is if people get involved ,pass along useful or entertaining info ( or both) and hold off off on personal attacks and negative comments.Sadly I am probably now one of the longest running TTOLers..still check it and find it ,sometimes, useful and entertaining..lets try to build it back up again.We all have something to contribute about our beloved BVI's.
I'm 100% with both of you. Wish I could make it to the BVI more often so I'd have more to contribute. Anyway, here's something that may be useful -- I recently stumbled onto this online nautical chart site:
https://appchart.c-map.com/core/mapDan
