We are mid 50s and I have wanted my wife to go with me to a nude beach/resort/campground/??? ever since I worked with a gent in '94 who was a nudist. It never happened.
I discovered Club O online around 2009 or so, and have followed the Club O forum ever since. Between my conversations in '94, and reading the forums, I had a very good idea what it would be like to go to Club O.
My wife likes to cruise, so finally March 2014, we took an NCL cruise, stopping in St Maarten. Our 30 yo daughter and her husband, and 2 of our friends were also on the cruise. They all knew where I was headed, and they wanted no part of it. I told my wife I was taking a taxi to Club O. I hoped she would join me, and I stressed to her that it was clothing optional. She would not be forced to go nude.
We got to Club O at 9:00 AM, were one of the first people on the beach, and my wife was completely nude within 10 minutes, and 30 minutes later was commenting about how relaxing it really made her feel. Completely NOT what she was expecting.

We enjoyed it so much, we went on another cruise in October 2014, and went back to Club O on that trip too.

So while we were cruiser visitors, we went to Club O with the intent of joining in before we even got there. And the farthest we have walked with our swimsuits on is from Pedro's to our Club O chairs.

I am desperately trying to figure out how to go spend a couple of weeks there. I know we would love staying at Club O, but it is pricey.