Some may remember that I started a thread back in September asking for feedback into a survey I was planning to pull together (where did the time go). I received lot of great ideas and recommendations from the TTOL community - thank you.

The survey is intended to collect information from those of you who own sailboats (not powerboats) kept in the BVI and USVI waters and NOT currently in a charter company program. In short, you're on your own to manage all maintenance, storage, repairs and other details. The survey will take a little time to complete if you answer every question, but I wanted to include as many of the questions that were requested from other TTOL'ers.

I've posted this in the BVI Forum instead of the People Talk since the survey is specific to recommended vendors and such in that area, and I didn't want this to be just a general discussion about yacht ownership.

I've opened up the survey, which you can access by visiting this link.

I will plan to close the survey on March 1st and then post the results back to the TTOL forum. I will also email it to those people who respond to the survey and request an emailed copy.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and help turning other people's "dreams" into "goals"!

~~~~_/)~~~~
"The TTOL Member Map Guy"
TTOL Member Map
TTOL Member Map Form