Arriving 2:30 pm at STT on 2/15 from snowy Boston. How do I pre-arrange a pickup so we don't fight the mobs? We are carry-on only and need to get to CA to catch a ferry to Road Town to connect with charter capt. Spending 5 days on board then 4 nights on Virgin Gorda. I'm hoping to overnight on Anegada, which we have never been to. Do I need reservations (mid week) at Neptunes? Or for a day rental of a vehicle? Then on VG, We will need a jeep/truck. My husband has to leave early so I'm worried about driving on the left, but hopefully will have a couple days of practice before he leaves. I'm assuming this is peak travel time. Do we need reservations for the jeep? What about the BBQ Friday night? Bummed that Michael Beans has stopped doing Thur nights. I was planning on that too. I splurged on a flight from Fly BVI to get us from Virgin Gorda to STT the day of our flight. Hopefully, that will be painless. Any suggestions people have on how to make things easier from a logistical standpoint are welcome. Also- these various resorts on the islands. Is it "easy" to use the facilities or is security tight in the pools etc. So many questions....

[Linked Image]