yes, it is a real question as in , is a game drive what you said, ie you drive around to see game or do you stay in one place and others "drive" game toward where you are????. I am trying to get a good idea of what you (or anyone there) is actually doing when "viewing game" etc and this driving - I guess just on flat land not on roads??????? Bumpy?

Not to get you into our travel planning but our travel agent , after I told her we were inerested in Botswana or Tanzania came back three days later with " you don't want to go to Botswana" ---- politically unstable, AIDS etc etc etc . where is she getting this from? or is she mixng Botswana up with another similar sounding country in Africa ( I had a neighbor from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and I am NOT going there) i plan to ask her what she bases that on next week - the brochures she gave us had Botswana and Tanzania both.!! probably bum dope. Tho she is with a major agancy and has been there 10 years. Maybe they like to book Tanzania for other reasons??????

Last edited by edwardh1; 06/17/2005 07:51 PM.