Hello Everyone! It's been awhile, but returning to the islands for my 40th Bday - celebrating in a low-key, enjoy life kind of way. My wife and sister will be staying in St. Thomas. My Brother in Law and I will be backpacking through the islands. Below is my tentative plan, I'd love to hear from you guys and gals with hints/recommendations etc. Heading down 3/27 - 4/4.
- Flying into STT and ferrying over to VG and spending 2 nights at Leverick Bay. Plan on Friday BBQ, kayaking gorda sound, with stops at Sandbox, Saba Rock, BEYC, and Fat Virgin.
- Sunday ferry over to Anegada. Quality time at Big Bamboo, Cow Wreck. Dinner at Neptune's. Camp out under stars.
- Monday fly VI Airlink to Tortola. Spend afternoon at Myett's and then ferry over to JVD. Setup camp at Ivan's for 2 nights and enjoy white bay, great bay. Swim from Taboo to B-line to check out this new place.
- Wednesday afternoon head over to St. John for 3 nights camping in Cinammon Bay. Hope to try the Angel's Rest floating bar in addition to the usual cruz bay watering holes.
- Saturday back to STT, meet up with the prettier halves and enjoy east end before heading back to airport.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks for reading!
Mike