I did something similar for two weeks in 1999. It's normally a dry time of year. My water budget is 3 litres of water per day per person plus cooking and wash water. You need to keep all of your food secure as there are hungry critters about. Mongoose on STJ are relentless.

Your longest travel day is from Anegada to JVD. That's a pretty hardcore travel day and not a cheap cab fare. Not too much to do about that, unless you leave Anegada out of your itinerary or add more time. I stayed at Brewers Bay Campground on my trip.

Walking from JVD to Little Jost is doable. If you're going to swim the coastline to B-Line bring some bright colors/noodles that stand out as there is boat traffic. Better yet, make friends with folks walking back from bubbly pool and see if you can hitch a ride in a dinghy. Same thing coming back from B-Line, a dinghy ride is a better bet.

You'll love Cinnamon Bay. Kayaks are great for exploring the entire north shore, SUPs too. Angel's Rest, when its active is out of Coral Bay. A taxi to Coral Bay might work. Just make certain that you arrange a pickup time as there are no taxis in Coral Bay and the Bus only goes along Centerline Road back to Cruz Bay. If you check trailbandit.org you'll see a trail from Centerline Road down to Cinnamon Bay, or the John Head Road. The trail is not kept clear and the road is more of a bobsled run...Angel's Rest is not worth the effort unless you catch a ride with fellow travelers. Hitchhiking on STJ is completely legit, point your index finger in the direction you're headed.

We hit STT on March 27 via the Jet Blue BOS flight. I'll keep an eye out for backpackers!

Cheers, RickG

S/V Echoes, 2003 Beneteau 423
Grenada