As if the 70 inches of snow we have had in the past couple weeks isn't enough, the weather forecast for the morning of our flight has gone from a bit of snow to a basic windy hellish blizzard. We (2 adults, 2 teens) will use our original flights another time, and blew the wad and bought tickets to fly out tomorrow on Jet Blue (my favorite) 2/13 into STT. Meeting up with our captain at Road Town Sunday 2/15. Two nights somewhere... We arrive STT by noon so could go anywhere. Any island. I might prefer somewhere like St John ($$) or JVD just for the excitement since we spent a lot of money anyway. A big resort is out. Way to pricey. Do my TTOL friends know any "hidden" gems, even B & Bs (which my teens have probably never heard of). We are ending our trip with four days on VG, so that might be the only island I DON'T want to go to first. We were planning on sailing to Anagada but maybe we ferry there and spend a couple nights. Keeping our expenses as low as possible, but reality hits. I realize its Feb. break. My dad passed away two weeks ago, and I'm feeling like this trip is necessary for all of us on a lot of levels. So, any suggestions for hidden gems anywhere accessible by ferry that maybe isn't seen on kayak, expedia, etc.... It was an impulsive decision last night at midnight, but Boston weather has played head games with us for weeks. I'm not risking this trip...... HELP

[Linked Image]