|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
11 members (jadezar, bailau, Kyle, Kennys, Rumlover, steve74, ScottW, MrEZgoin, 3 invisible),
1,469
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414 |
I answered the question and give some idea of the best and worst case to expect. Yes, I do think I could keep a 34' moving at 6 knots in perfect conditions - that's why I said depending on conditions (that's my silly way of saying not with 2-3' chop and 20 knot winds in your face). I don't know why OP wants to go to NS from RT direct but maybe there is a good reason. Might at least be nice to ask hey, why do you want to do that?
Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|