I guess the loose part is that I didn't plan for other beaches during the days as I'm not sure how much driving around the other folks want to do. If I were planning it just for my husband and I, we would be at a different beach each day and one of those days would be in Anguilla! I'm trying to find a balance where we aren't sitting looking at each other saying, what do we do? where do we go? and being completely booked up. We all have little kids (ages 1 - 6), so really just want to sit on the beach/by the pool and read, drink and sleep, then go to dinner smile And yes, I did know about the no bar at the infinity pool and was hoping to stop for some wine or something on the way in.

Will Jeannie deliver to the Divi? I thought I read she won't/can't because of the onsite store.

Great insight into the timing of things on Sat. I forgot about customs/immigration smile We went to Aruba last November and were on the beach within an hour/hour and a half of landing, so was hoping the same for SXM!