DblJ369 said:
I guess the loose part is that I didn't plan for other beaches during the days as I'm not sure how much driving around the other folks want to do. If I were planning it just for my husband and I, we would be at a different beach each day and one of those days would be in Anguilla! I'm trying to find a balance where we aren't sitting looking at each other saying, what do we do? where do we go? and being completely booked up. We all have little kids (ages 1 - 6), so really just want to sit on the beach/by the pool and read, drink and sleep, then go to dinner smile And yes, I did know about the no bar at the infinity pool and was hoping to stop for some wine or something on the way in.

Will Jeannie deliver to the Divi? I thought I read she won't/can't because of the onsite store.

Great insight into the timing of things on Sat. I forgot about customs/immigration smile We went to Aruba last November and were on the beach within an hour/hour and a half of landing, so was hoping the same for SXM!

We did a similar thing earlier this month, where we went to SXM for 4 nights with another couple and left the kids at home with grandparents. We stayed in Orient Beach and did a day trip to Anguilla but I have to say we managed just fine sitting on the beach all day, eating, sleeping and certainly drinking and nobody complained of boredom. We took walks on the beach (and to various beach bars) and it was a nice break form the fast-paced routine we all live daily.