Thanks all for the insights. Mardi Gras/Tony thnx fer da link, that's what I am looking for. As well as different ports of call to consider. I was not looking for CHEAP eats and grog but reasonable which Leverick seems to be. Hey, it's the Islands & Vacation. We are going for sun, fun and clear water to swim/snorkel in. Prior to posting, I had researched posts through page 30 looking for trip reports and suggestions on shore activities etc. I mentioned $60.00 pizza as I found that in one trip report IIRC, it was somewhere at Jost. I may be wrong, but my experience at other islands like SXM, the beaches tended to be lined with beach bars and I am trying to narrow down some of the searching prior to arrival. At Orient beach, SXM you can walk a couple of miles checking out beach establishments as well as 7 mile beach in Jamaica. Just looking for time saving suggestions from those that have been there before. We only have 10 days and there are probably 60 Islands in the BVI. Can't do them all on the 1st trip but experienced suggestions are always useful.

Thanks all,
Bob