I too would like to know if anyone is aware of the dates for the MIT MBA crew as we will be there May 28 - June 4. Cannot seem to find anything online on the search engines except for 2014 dates.

WayneC, I think your courses in either direction look good and I agree with others that at least thinking about your back up plans are a must so you are not reaching in the heat of the moment. Going to try and get my clockwise trip report out today as it is similar to your secondary option above.

My only suggestion would be to consider starting at Cooper the first day on your primary itinerary and ending at Norman to prevent back tracking and saving on fuel in a power cat, especially if you got out of Roadtown later in the day. You can easily hit the Baths and the Dogs from Cooper on your way to dinner at Leverick from Cooper. A little harder to get to both from Norman Day #2. I travel with an 11 and 14 year old and they don't like to spend all day on the water necessarily and want to get to places and do stuff which is the main reason I would suggest it.

It really is hard to go wrong in my mind with your itinerary choices as long as you prep the crew in advance of what to expect each day. My mistake in the past has been underestimating the time on the water and getting the inevitable "But you said it would only be an hour" comment.