|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,964
Posts342,156
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
TIM
Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 38
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
12 members (LaDuke, timnboston, LAB57, charlie, davidandsusannj, nnybill, jbutah, oeastcoast, nevar37, 3 invisible),
784
guests, and
130
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040 |
I would rent on STJ unless they expect use the car on STT during the trip. I would also suggest 4wd not because you need it for off road but the switch backs can get slippery in the rain. We have used Varlack and Conrad Sutton. Both were fine. I would ask whether the rental company will provide free parking in Cruz Bay when in town. Take photos of the vehicle when checking out. Don't take the top off and don't leave excessive sand or you will pay a surcharge on return.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|