I hope everything goes well with the plan to sell the house. We too think that Florida may be in our plans after retirement. You know, the warmth of Florida most of the time beckons to us. I have a countdown clock on my I-phone to the retirement date. Unfortunately 3 more years, but time to be planning now. Anyway, my wife, age 58 just had a total replacement of her left knee 3 months ago and is doing great. So great in fact that last Saturday, we went to the fastest and steepest zip line in the country and she had a great time. We did 11 zips and three rappels with a swinging rope bridge thrown in for good measure. We were in a group of 8 and she was the only female in the group. I guess you could say she was our chaperone. I had both knees replace 5 years ago at the same time. Might as well get it over with and learn to walk correct all at the same time. Anyway, I have not let it slow me down. I snow ski every year and have no problems. We are heading down in October for 15 days to celebrate our 40th anniversary. So looking forward to that. Between now and then, we have a week in Orlando the last week of May for my birthday, and then the first week of August, we have a week at Cocoa Beach, Florida and will have all 5 of our grandchildren with us and maybe both our children. Anyway, so glad that you made the most out of you time in St. Martin after the passport issues and travel problems. Good luck on the knee replacement. Do all the PT you can stand and keep active as much as possible.

Wayne & Lynne

Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere