jbuch02 said:
Thanks for posting this. Our family (we will have either 12 or 14 in two monos and a cat with 4-6 more) is a year and three months out from our trip.

6 kiddos (our grandkids)will range from 6-11. The mom of two twins age 6 (my daughter in law) is nervous about them being ready to do this. She is also nervous about her oldest daughter who will be 11 swimming in the BVI. This is going to put her at ease.

Agree on Aarpskier's great work posted here on how he goes about hosting his grandkids on BVI charters.

Feel free to PM me with any questions that your daughter-in-law has. Taking the kids on this trip was the best choice we could have made. My niece recently said that "every time I close my eyes, I dream about being on the boat." I hope that this experience instills in them a love of sailing and the ocean that lasts a lifetime. It certainly wasn't the same type of trip that Jon and I have taken alone - though we had more help, it was also a lot more work - but it was well worth it. We're all ready to go back!!

Amy