kerrymarcie said:
A great new place is the Crazy Cow! was there last week and can't wait to go back in October! This became a MUST do for us! Great gourmet burgers and great atmosphere. Happy hour prices amazing!
I'll never forget how I teased my buddy on my first trip out of the country. (cancun!) He was dying for a burger while I'm eating snapper roasted in the ground... I just didn't get his desire and it was the birth of my habit of taking food photos. I think it was 1986? been photographing my meals ever since, and I still don't understand burgers. ( well, except at Le Select and even there.... well a burger is a burger is a burger in my mind...) Maybe atmosphere and company make all the difference, but for me, give me conch..
that said, what time do you guys start happy hour... I usually have to milk the sun until it won't tan me any more. so I stay pool or sea side until the end... not that the boozing doesn't start, but relocating for happy hour... well... Then again... I could just march across the Pelican and pop into bucaneers... what time do they start? I'm a scattered mess aren't I?