We do not own at Belair we are members of RCI and have traded each time we have visited. I saw the website for beachside villas wow they look great. Don't think they are tradable with RCI otherwise we would do it.

As far as Divi yes the chairs are for use of guests. The chairs are run by the dive shop. We used their chairs off and on last week and also this week as my husband was taking a scuba class with them so they didn't say anything. There is a sign that says it is $5 for a chair if you are not a guest and that is mostly for cruise ship people. I saw several Belair people sit over there and no one said anything. It is low season as the attendant explained and there weren't any cruise ships in town when we used them.

As far as dreams I agree with other posts if you are not paying for them then probably don't bring a cooler. I don't think it would hurt to have a beer or a special wine in a simple bag and of course water. Specially if you order food. Husband and I took a special bottle of champagne and they were fine with that but again we dumped some big money on lunch and other drinks.

One other comment about the beach both at Belair and Divi. There seems to be more hassles at the Divi with the locals trying to sell you stuff. i spent 5 hours on the beach today and the same ladies asked me for a massage 5 times, another couple of ladies asked me twice, one lady asked me for jewelery twice and of course there is the marijuana guy who despite me saying no he just hung around my chair it was annoying so I went in the water and he seemed very upset. I was alone as my husband was doing a scuba course. I told the beach attendant that it was very uncomfortable. He said he was harmless and I said that I just wish that when I said no thanks in a polite voice that he in particular understood.

I was not hassled like that at Belair. I know they have to make a living and I am fine with that but I do with that they understood that no means no. I am never rude and always nice but maybe that is my problem. Oh well I don't live their live every day so I have to put that in perspective.

So just my observation. I will write another report in a few days.