GaKaye said:
To be completely honest, yes, in my opinion, that would be tacky. Dreams is a high-end beach restaurant. They have everything you could possibly want, and give you fabulous beach chairs and umbrellas free in consideration of your dining and drinking at their restaurant. I can't imagine why you would even want to bring a cooler there, unless you have a medical condition that requires medication that must be kept cold. In that case, I'd point it out to them when I arrived so that they would understand why you have a cooler. Otherwise, it's like taking your Big Gulp into a fine dining establishment. Again, just my opinion.

i kind of agree with GaKay on this one. The day at Dreams is going to be an expensive one with food and drink. The extra couple of dollars for a couple of cold waters probably won't break the bank. Or...the alternative would be maybe bringing in a large FROZEN water bottle with you in your bag...and as it melts....drink from it. we do that often when going to the beach. If you plan on drinking a lot of waters, then the extra dollar or two per bottle really won't add that much to a regular bill at Dreams. The free chairs and umbrellas do have a price.