StMartinFan said:
We also own at Divi and know how slow the internet is! Always enjoy your comments about the resort. Two questions for you - when we were there in March, they had installed several small wooden "stands" around the resort. They were a single wooden pole stuck in the ground, topped with a flat board with about 8 round holes cut in it. They were nicely stained and varnished and looked like a free standing drink holder, but made no sense based on where they were placed. One was across from small "shed" by the main walkway going from the parking lot to the timeshare units. The person working in that shed, which says it's to provide tourist info, told us it was somehow related to the internet service. But unless they have since added equipment to the post, that didn't make any sense. Anyway, I've been wondering ever since, so curious if you've noticed those?

They were also building a platform with a roof on the beach near the Seabreeze pool. We were told that was for massages. Is that in use now?

The wooden stands you refer to now have signs attached to them encouraging folks to put their used glasses there; it's an environmental measure, and I've actually used one of the stands.

I don't know about the "shed" having anything to do with the internet. During the early part of the week, it's staffed by a lady who wants folks to sign up for their "owner update." She also has some brochures about island activities.

I have not seen any massages taking place on the platform. It seems to be used mostly by locals who visit Little Bay Beach.

[Linked Image]