Kevin has saved my [censored] more than once since '07, and those of guests that have come down over the years. It's not about calling to see if a ferry can be held for a few minutes(btw, not something he invented)so that 6-10 people that were delayed due to airline/airport can get there (doing the math at $60-70/pp, the ferry company is usually willing to wait) but it's about a guy that loves people, and is a great salesman for his home. It's about having a friend you can contact that will hook you up with the right people and places, either on St Thomas or in the BVI. Other than his father, I've not had another cab driver that will do ANYTHING remotely close to what Kevin does. theKurp, I so understand your POV, having sat on the 1000 from RT til 1040 on 01 Jul, whatever the reason was...RTFF was broken as was another one, BUT, there was Kevin on the other end reassuring me via texts that he would make sure I'd make my early flight despite the ferry bs. Got me there yet again! RickinAtlanta, that's what pisses me off most about the ferry being held...another beer!! Kevin is all that! One love brother, and I'll see you Monday!