Don't order too far in advance. Robert Knock told me that they process the order 3d prior to delivery. If you're sending an order in 6 weeks out or a month out, it's way too early. A week to 10d is plenty.

You'll get a confirmation of your on-line order via email. If they are out of stock of a wine or spirit you've ordered, it will show up as a "0" on your confirmation email. There will be a CC authorization form in a .PDF file attached to your confirmation email; you need to print, fill out, copy it and upload it as attachment to email it back to them or FAX your filled out form to them.

The form asks you to call them to give them your 3 digit security code. I strongly recommend you do this ..... after you get an international calling plan from you phone service provider!

I've found Robert to be very courteous, reliable and goes the extra mile to get your order straight. When you call to provide your security code, he will also advise you of any wines or spirits you have ordered that are not available and recommend substitutions.

Caribbean Cellars is a Stoly distributor. They get a little better cut on Stoly v. the others (e.g., Absolute). Same to a little lower price by a few cents for Stoly v. Absolute. Huge diff if feel like you have to drink Grey Goose. My advice: If you're drinking Vodka, order Stoly. They'll appreciate that. Same goes for Caribe and Red Stripe. I love Presidente but I'll go with Caribe to get my beverage order from this place. First rate, IMO.