Rosemary,

The gentleman I'm thinking of was Mr. Bob Pearlman, and I'm sure he owned French timeshare because we used to bicker back and forth about 'which side of the island' was better and when I mentioned to him we were considering purchasing some time, he told us it was too bad we hadn't acted sooner because HIS place on the French side was all sold out. (I think he was kidding about the latter, but perhaps not.) It was a timeshare that people often had a hard time finding if they didn't arrive during the daytime hours.

Sadly, I don't remember the name of the property but he definitely lead me to understand it was a timeshare and the ONLY one on the French side. It was located in the Ans Marcel hillside area between LePrivilege and Le Meridian but beyond that, I'm at an absolute loss. I think the name Didier stands out as perhaps being a manager, but that's just a guess and I don't even know where it came from.

Unfortunately, I've lost contact with Bob's wife, Maggie, since his passing. He was the TTOLer in the family.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."