My now wife and I got married in SXM in May. We had the wedding and reception at La Samanna and it was spectacular. They hired a pastor from a church on the French side and it was great. We got married before we went, but no one knew besides our wedding planner and the pastor. He conducted the normal traditional ceremony, and we even got a certificate recognizing our marriage. We had 95 guests including us. Most stayed at La Samanna and they gave excellent room rates. Since it was a destination wedding and so many people turned out we decided to invite everyone to the rehearsal dinner. We had the rehearsal dinner at Dreams and it was beyond amazing. People called it the wedding before the wedding. David and Bruno are great. The food and bar packages they have are great. It was a wonderful evening before the big day. We also hired Cover to Cover to perform at Dreams. Bob and his bandmate are great and they really turned the party up a notch. Please feel message me for any more details. I would be happy help.