I put "Kick'em Jenny" in the location bar on Google Earth Pro and it took me right there... Giving a great perspective of exactly where this volcano is, and what might happen.

FYI: worth a re-mention here to any potential users who utilize Google Earth.
Google Earth's Pro version is now a FREE program from Google. They made it free on 01/20/2015.
I would uninstall the old standard free version if you have it, before installing the Pro version.
I’ve found that installing the Pro version does not automatically uninstall the other standard version. I don’t think it would smart to run two different versions of this program at the same time. Things could get confusing.
You can get Google Earth Pro here
Once Google Earth Pro is installed... you'll get a registration screen upon first starting it...
If you do not have a key, use your email address and the key GEPFREE to sign in. You’re then good forever.
It might be wise to click the boxes that allow it to sign in automatically and the one that makes the install functional for all Users on your computer.
Any placemarks or other such things you had in the old version of Google Earth should carry over into the newly installed Pro Version.
Per chance if you already had a Google Earth Pro license… Existing license keys have already been extended, so if you already have a license then you can keep using Earth Pro without ever needing to renew again.
-----------------------------
What is Google Earth Pro?
Google Earth Pro builds on the amazing functionality of Google Earth with even more powerful tools. Some of the most compelling features of Earth Pro include:
•Advanced Measurements: Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
•High-resolution printing: Print Images up to 4800x3200 px resolution.
•Exclusive Pro data layers: Demographics, parcels, and traffic count.
•Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
•GIS import: Visualize ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files.
•Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920x1080 resolution.