kd,

I think the restaurant at the Boon goes by the name of Satori (or something very similar??) at night. It's a pretty setting on the beach and I'm not certain they actually do the 'toes in the sand dining' any longer - that would certainly be something to check on if it's what you want.

As far as a romantic dinner - hmmmm, I'm thinking probably not? We had lunch there several times during our past few trips, enjoying the "boonies for a day" option and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunches there, so this past April we thought we'd try it for dinner, and much to our disappointment, it was basically the same menu without any specials added for good measure.

The food was good, the service was good and the setting was nice but I doubt I'd go back for dinner next trip, and for sure, not if I was hoping for a romantic dinner with my DH. There are so many great places - you might consider dining al fresco at Le Moulin Fou on a Tuesday evening, or Dreams, as has already been suggested and so many other places that would answer the romantic setting but I'm just not sure about finding both romantic and toes in the sand.

Good luck and I hope you find the perfect spot and you're able to make it happen!!

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."