|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
|
|
|
14 members (SeeDiver, DanS, SXMScubaman, caribmichael, BillDauterive, NumberCruncher, anet_scot, oeastcoast, 6 invisible),
435
guests, and
62
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#6521
01/18/2008 12:51 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 72
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 72 |
I'm very sorry I have not had time to post a trip report, but I finally was able to get a couple of short videos of Foxy posted. After spending a week on Jost visiting Great Harbour and Foxy's bar, we never ran into Foxy this trip, UNTIL we were boarding the ferry to WE. Foxy had chartered a ferry for his employee Christmas party at Anegada. He came over and gave us 4 great "Foxyisms". Not always politically correct, he is always ready to be "on". http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zapprintEugene
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Foxy Videos on You Tube
|
zapprint
|
01/18/2008 04:51 AM
|
|
|
|
|
|