Carol_Hill said:
OK, sounds like yet another thing on their website that is screwed up!!

Sometimes a screwed up website, works in one's favor. I posted this when I booked our flights:

ChiTownHarry on July 8th said:
We just booked our flights from Chicago to SXM on JetBlue. We're going to spend 3 weeks on the island, the latter part of February, beginning of March. Its the first time we've used JetBlue.

I went on the JB site, put in our dates, and looked at prices. I was disappointed as the fares were high: $494 to fly to the island; $290 to return, $1565 for both of us.

I've seen TTOLers talk about ITA Software, so I thought I would try it out to see what the competition was. Lo and behold, the JB flights were listed for $524 per person. But you cannot book from the ITA Matrix, one needs to go onto the JB site to book.

So, I browsed to google.com/flights as I know ITA was bought by Google. Entered my dates and presto, the lower fares were displayed along with a link to the JB site. Followed the link and purchased the air tickets for both of us for $1048 total.

Its weird. If I go to JB's site, they still say the fare is $784 per person. And google.com/flights still list the same trip as $524 per person.

--ChiTownHarry