Pat, yes there was a lot of that and there is still some of the no trade to the area that you are banking, but rare now.

Yes the 1 in 3 and 1 in 4 does come up, recently for us a place we wanted to trade into in Cabo where we stayed last year and we were blocked out. No big deal, plenty of other places.

As for RCI, I quit using them at one point but I have been active with them again for the last two or so years, I am on weeks with them. I quit because of the way they changed their system to assigning trading power points to weeks and while that was not an issue I did not like having to pay to combine the points of any of my left over points or combining weeks to trade if the unit I wanted required more. That annoyed the hell out of me at the time and at that time II was coming up aces for me (that has changed). No, while I am not a fan of paying the extra I have to say that it has made trading a lot easier and I do a fair amount of trading. I think the combining fee should be more like $50 and not $100 but that just does not make the difference of if I am happy or not in the end.

I am I guess back to being a fan of RCI with still some reservations about claiming that.

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat