finally got a consistant answer to my query re at least a view....it was not favourable. The D17 is not a two storey unit, as I was told. And it does not have ocean view or bay view as I was told,,,the view is back of the villas,,,,,just as you said. Thanks for that tip. To many it may sound like we are being fussy, but our style is to take in lots of different restaurants, beaches, etc....but we love, just love to start our day off with coffees, or caesars on the balcony or porch,,,reading the paper, watching the cruise ships come in or out, or just plain looking at the water....some days,,,we didn't even leave the condo...only maybe down to the pool or beach for a splash and out for dinner close by. Sounds like D17 is totally renovated, which would be lovely,,,but the view I think is the biggest downfall,,,we would be looking at the cars and people struggling to get up the hill....some may say I am foolish, but I might have to release this exchange and pray I get another one,,,even at a different time....such difficult decisions to make. Maybe if we were not once again, introducing newbies to the island it would be different,,,but oh man, the view really is a big thing.As someone said,,,the Royal Palm is good for that, as all face the water with no obstructions....and it was nice and close to keep an eye on the yachts coming and going....could I get so lucky?? lol.....thanks again for helping me out.

Randy and Meg Young