|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,971
Posts342,215
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
11 members (bivangrp, ggffrr11, Rumlover, KirkB, Sunnysideup, SURICK, Dan&Roxanne, calle313, SXMScubaman, 2 invisible),
277
guests, and
127
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#7874
04/26/2009 02:47 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 21
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 21 |
This is to be added to any dish that calls for curry. This one comes from a Prawn recipe. I do mine with a mortar and pestle. I hear that a blender or small food processor will work too: 1 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds 1 1/4 tsp. coriander seeds 1 1/4 tsp. mustard seeds 1 1/4 tsp. whole black peppercorns 1 1/4 tsp. turmeric 1/2 tsp. crushed hot red pepper
I grind each ingredient to a powder when I put it in. Then add the next one and grind again.
Enjoy! Dean
|
|
|
|
|
|
|