|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (daveb7, mhaverla, JimandJane, shieneehead, Caribman, Granite13, BarbyandLeo, tradewinds, BELLEAMI, 5 invisible),
367
guests, and
120
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
YEAH! that's the basic recipe I use too... We have lots of peppermint plants around the property and I will use them in the marinade also... But I bone out the leg of lamb myself, then butterfly... Let it marinade overnight, and then roll it back up (with a bunch of peppermint leaves & chopped garlic inside) and tie with butchers twine to make a round roast... Roast at about 325F with a thermometer with point in the center til about 150F... Lamb is one meat I like a little more done than rare... along with tuna/swordfish steaks & pork...
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|