When we arrived at the museum, we were informed that we could not take pictures inside the museum. Okay, no big deal. It was very interesting learning the history of the banana as well as how it got to the Caribbean and the modern day banana industry. After walking around the museum, we walked outside to the trail where we got to see various types of banana plants.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I was a happy girl because my curiosity about the banana museum was satisfied. At this point we were both getting hungry and decided we would stop somewhere along the way across the island to Saint Pierre. By sheer luck and my wanting to stop to take a picture at one of the overlooks, we stumbled upon a wonderful restaurant called Le Point de Vew. And what a view of the Atlantic it had. I opted for the Colombo Chicken Curry. So good! After lunch we started the drive to Saint Pierre. We drove past Mount Pelée and got a better view of the volcano. (I didn’t get a close up picture of Mount Pelée because we were using my phone for GPS)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]