|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
13 members (Dave S, caeguy, Rover, nevar37, FFSXM, mahokid, Lucyann, GOTOSUN, MKGrey, 4 invisible),
451
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887 |
I renewed mine about a year ago, and as I was completing the paperwork online, it appeared I would need to schedule another interview. Then when I submitted the information, my GE was renewed without scheduling an interview (apparently it was waived?). You might find the same thing?
Noel Hall "It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time." www.noelhall.com
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|