Brent like all of us, is unique, either your personality works with him or it doesn't. He doesn't drink or smoke which are common island vices. He also is constantly in motion.

No one can clean a boat like he does, but he won't put sheets on the bed since people put suitcases on the clean sheets. When I do a SAB, I don't want to put sheets on my bed.

When there is a maintenance issue he is on it quick and generous with drinks and dinner, but he should have done the preventive maintenance, but he is too busy cleaning. His mechanic is a great guy, but moonlights from another charter company.

His boats are cheap and perhaps more like the boat you have at home with issues rather than what you would expect from a charter company. Nothing wrong with this, but don't perfection. For some people any mechanical issue is cause to post bad reviews rather than realize you got a great price and should tolerate issue.

I have no issue with his White Bay redline, but I think you are an idiot to take the dinghy over, use a cab. As for Anegada, usually you will know before you get there if there are boat issues. Rarely do I see chase boats on Anegada, this is a non issue.

He is also very quick to throw the attorney card and will sue. He has his reasons for doing things and does not like to be questioned when you want to do something different.

He has been in and out of the charter business 3 times in BVI under different names. He will say he has been in business for much longer than he has.

He has his very loyal following and very vocal critics, you must make up your own mind.