Evidently Michael is inconsistent with how "formal" he is regarding confirmation of rental. Make sure you get a confirmation # in the email. When I was there last year the patron in front of me had sort of a "handshake" email without a number and Michael didn't have a car for him. He seems pretty laid back. One time I sent him a note telling him he must have entered my credit card info in wrong because I didn't charged and I got an auto response saying we have your car reserved and will pick you up at the airport. I like doing business with him but this trip when he didn't respond within a few days to my email I called, he said he was booked solid. I booked online with rentalcars.com. A day or so after that I got an email response saying that he has my car reserved. I'm going to stick with the Avis car I reserved online because the price was similar and I can pick it up at the airport. I'll probably use Unity again next time, assuming he gets back to me quickly the way he normally does.