I've been to Willy T's on a few Sundays (afternoon and night) and found the locals (including the working girls) tend to hang out there during the day but the sailors rule at night. I've always figured that Saturday is a common travel day so people provision and head out Sunday and Norman is a popular first anchorage. And for some folks their first night in the islands is often met with over indulging in the rum. On one Sunday that coincided with spring break (we didn't realize until we arrived), a couple college students got kicked out (how do you kick someone out of floating bar when the only two people working are busy making drinks like mad???). Saw people rolling off the dinghy dock into the water while trying to get onto their zodiac as well.

On visits on other nights its been pretty tame by comparison. Although Fridays (as it is often the last night before heading back to Roadtown) can also be wild.

It all comes down to what sort of people's behavior offends you.

I must say I do like their Painkillers though I am still in research mode as to where to get the best Painkiller in the BVIs -- i'm adding data to my thesis starting two weeks tomorrow......