Hi davecyndi. Each villa has its own lounge chairs and deck chairs, which may be used on the beach. I believe they do have some umbrellas, but we have never used them. Some of our longstanding neighbors may be able to answer that question. Maid service is 6 days a week; Wednesday is their day off. Very nice beach towels are provided in your villa and exchanged for clean towels as necessary.
Villa preference depends on what you are looking for in a vacation. Friends of ours like Villa #1 as it has less traffic on the beach, being at the far end near Beacon Hill. Personally, my husband and I have always been in #14, except for our first stay many years ago. We enjoy the closeness to the pool and quick access to "libations" and our bathroom when out at the pool or beach. You can also watch the ascent of planes from the end of your deck, rather than going out your front door to watch them take off.

Beachside Villas are extremely popular, so I would not hesitate too long to book. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send me a private message.

PamJ

PamJ