|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
14 members (CaribbeanSolSXM, ChiTownHarry, BHK, Leagle49, JandIrene, Tory, Lucky13, IWIWSE, barryvabeach, mgh, 4 invisible),
440
guests, and
198
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 125 |
Hi Wayne,
We chartered one last June and thoroughly enjoyed it, though this being our first power cat charter I have nothing to compare it to. Felt we had plenty of room for two couples, ran great and was fairly straight-forward to handle once I got the hang of it. The only issue I can think of was I had trouble knowing if the boat was in neutral when I was trying to do idle speed maneuvering, like picking up a ball.
I'd be happy to answer any specific questions if you have any.
Rick
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|