|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
16 members (mahokid, Steve&Rachel, Rumlover, hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, 7 invisible),
464
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 289
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 289 |
Had one for a week last November. Nice boat. Plenty of room for two couples especially as you would have the third cabin for storage. Given the option I'd look at the PCX version with the bigger engines. Better performance and still excellent fuel efficiency.
I've never been on the marine max, but I did research them a bit. The 393 is certainly a bigger platform than the MM. Accordingly, I assume it will ride somewhat better. If I recall correctly, the berths on the MM 38' were a fair bit smaller.
If you have specific questions I'm happy to help as I can.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|