|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, 2 invisible),
383
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 164
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 164 |
Thanks everyone I think I made my mind up to spend a few extra $$ and go with the 393. I'm sure I'll have more questions about the trip as it gets closer, such as what ferry company to take, transportation to and from Moorings in Tortola etc. I'm planning on contacting Kevin in St. Thomas for a ride to the ferry slips. He seems to be highly recommended by almost everyone here. And I know I'll have a ton of questions about our 8 day itinary.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|