|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
19 members (goose4793, biminis, Don_and_Linda, RickandJulie, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, 4 invisible),
344
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 18
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 18 |
Thanks guys.
Felix...Colin has been AWESOME answering any questions to the point where he's probably annoyed by me! I was thinking offshore too, just wanted to get thoughts. Is 4 hours enough to get on some good fish? I'd love to do the full day trip but unfortunately I'm the only "serious" one about fishing in our group of 4 & it'd be tough to justify the cost of a full day trip with the others.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|