lindakay said:
Laura, Haley was the first person I saw that I knew when I walked in to the room, and hugging her at that moment was so wonderful, but sad, and then wonderful again! Your girl represented well!!

aww thanks Linda, she said it was truly a nice uplifting celebration of life, that of course it was emotional but there were many funny stories and a lot of laughter.

Nicole and Lynn are concentrating their efforts now on getting their affairs in order, as many know that can be daunting especially with a sudden death so they are bit overwhelmed right now with that and she is also trying to finish her semester. So their trip to the BVI to scatter Mark's ashes is still in the idea stage.

I know they are super excited though for the TTOL Cat Fight gang to continue with the Dawg rock marker/ tribute plans for that time late October time period, with or with out them. They realize it is the most convenient time for a large group from here and will decide further down the road about whether or not they themselves are able to participate in that.