I am a Moorings owner. There is an active Moorings owner group on Yahoo that you can asked to join. You can read about the experiences of real owners. Although, I am not sure they will allow a non-owner to join. In addition, you should also read the postings on the cruisersforum.com (use the search function on the site before asking any questions)

TrackingAg's response is accurate. you have to do the math to look at it purely from a financial point of view. Then look at it from a personal point of view. Keep in mind two thoughts: A) nothing in business is ever "too good to be true". You are missing something. B) Why doesn't Tui/Moorings finance the boats themselves?

Take your time. They are always looking for new owners. I suspect the further you get from a boat show event the better the prices get. Last year, I was offered the lowest price (that I saw) during the summertime. It was lower than any "boat-show special".

Most people determine it is a fair deal if you can really use all of your owners time. If you can only take 3 weeks of sailing vacations a year - then it doesn't make sense. The real benefit of Moorings over smaller outfits is the ability to user your owners time all over the world. Last year I used my time in the BVI, Croatia, and French Polynesia. I sailed about 7 weeks in total.

s/v Snow Dog - Leopard 46